Thursday, January 01, 2009

No candlelit but...

It's been 3 days since I last updated my entry. It's not that we went for our 'first' honeymoon for 3 days. It was only a day but I guess I was still in that mood of dating and honeymooning until the year ends. It's a simple but delightful enough day for the two of us. Along, Ain and Apit are the most sporting of all. They didn't mind to be left at a neighbour's house for the first time for a few hours.


Pictures can be deceiving, yes, but not these ones, hence let them tell the stories...





There's no mamak stall involved...It's neither the food nor the handbag. It's the wonderful little precious time we've spent together alone that matters most. Whatever it is, I still got what I want...that XYZ thingy (yes yess yesss! hi hi..) and I in return got a pair of designer jeans (on sale, of course) for hubby which he 'fortunately' had to pay himself...oopss..for I have a very concrete reason, I'm on UNPAID leave...Well, it's the thought that counts right. :-)
p/s - May all the muzakarah and muhasabah that we've done on our anniversary day which falls on this Maal Hijrah will promise a good penghijrahan for us both, and the kids too, for the better.
Salam Maal Hijrah 1430 and happy new year 2009 to all. :-)

2 comments:

me and i said...

ya..ya...ya..romantic gitu...and one more thing...'your money is my money too' so tak kisahlah..he..he..he

domestic engineer said...

Yes Naza...'your money is my money and my money is my money' he he...