Saturday, January 03, 2009

The last day of a long break

Today is the last day of a two-week winter break for Along and Ain...and a four-day new year break for hubby. Since we didn't go anywhere, we just spent time together having lunch by the swimming pool.
We used to have makan-makan spaghetti and nasi lemak before at the swimming pool, this time we just had fried beehoon and hot lemon tea that seemed to serve us well in that cold and breezy day. So cold was the weather that Ain and Apit did not dare to have a swim in the pool although the water was lukewarm.
Hubby even planned days earlier to go to the gym (on the same floor) everyday during this four days break. Unfortunately, the four days went by with not even a day spent at the gym! I'm not worried if he's getting bigger but I am really worried when he's started complaining of a backache lately...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to make him go Ziela! Push him, shovel him or even drag him to the Gym. Make the kids join in the effort as well.

I do that to my other half, make him go out and sweat it out. Men get sick easily when they don't exercise. Women don't. They can eat pancakes all day he he he.

domestic engineer said...

Wiz, bukan tak nak buat but my hubby is TOO big for me to push, shovel or even drag...Azam bole la u buat camtu...ha ha ha!! Kidding. Honestly speaking, there are times when I myself spoil his intention of going to the gym by asking him to go out window shopping and all..hi hi. I'll try my best. Tq.

me and i said...

face the same problem too here..recently we had to go and buy new trousers because the waist is now ...more than I have ever expected when I say I do to him 10 years ago.

domestic engineer said...

Hahaha!! This case sounds familiar to me...hi hi. But we're concerned more with their health than their upgraded size kan Naza...